Stop Diabetes

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Primal Stride Challenge Update 1.5

Today was VERY interesting.  I woke up on my own, no alarm at 4:30 and. . you know. . the first thing you have to do in the morning. . and decided I'd just lay down for a few more minutes.  I woke up again at 6am, and BG was too high to work out again.  It's probably also why I was so tired.  I made sure to drink alot of water today and move around.  I'm still unpacking in our new office space, so that's SOME exercise.  I just tested again and I'm at 265. So, I probably won't be exercising tonight.  We'll try again tomorrow.  I at least  feel like I'm making the effort and I'm trying to encourage the other participants.  It's what I do. . :-)

I'm very excited about the next challenge!

I can SO do this!  I LOVE me some green veggies AND I REALLY need the crunches!  I think I'll break them up into smaller sets throughout the day with one big blast in the evening.  It's hard to count from 1-250, it feels like such a LONG way to go.  I can certainly do 50 at a time throughout the day.  So, DA, if my office door is closed, I'm not sleeping. . I SWEAR!  I'm crunching!

I hope you'll join me in this. . it's much more as a team!  If you need more info, go to www.primalstride.com.  If you post on twitter, use #primalstride so we can find your tweet.  G'nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment